About Liberton Golf Club
Liberton Golf course which opened in the summer of 1920 and started life as a nine hole course lies 5 miles south east of Edinburgh. In its present form to-day the course has eighteen holes covering 82 acres of undulating parkland. Since being opened in 1920 Liberton has enjoyed equal rights for both gents and lady golfers.
The Liberton captain is Mr Barry Inch.
The lady captain is Elizabeth Bissett.